At PrepMD, we continuously look for candidates who are experienced in the medical device industry. We run 3 divisions, namely Training, Staffing, and Remote Monitoring from our Braintree, MA facility. Our employees have successful professional and educational backgrounds, and are here with a passion to contribute to the medical device space.
To apply for the positions listed please email your latest resume and cover letter at email@example.com
Remote Monitoring Clinical Monitoring Specialist (CMS)
Job Description Provide remote monitoring for PrepMD RMS clients
Reports to Manager of Operations
Supervises Clinical Monitoring Associates (CMA)
Effective Date Immediately
Position Summary Perform remote monitoring, including alert management, report writing, scheduling, and optimization of each client’s clinic. Work week is Monday – Friday, 40 hours per week. Employee can perform work at our location in Braintree MA, or can work completely remotely from their home.
- Bachelor’s Degree from accredited college or university or credit equivalent preferred
- Minimum of five (5) years supervisory/management experience in a device clinic setting
- Knowledge of electrophysiology and cardiac rhythm management
- Knowledge of basic anatomy and physiology
- Knowledge of interrogation, programming, and troubleshooting procedures using all major manufacturers
- Knowledge of the manufacturers remote monitoring websites including Carelink, Latitude, Merlin and Homelink
- CCDS certification required
Compensation Employee compensation includes a competitive salary, bonus plan, health care benefits and a profit sharing plan