PrepMD’s strongest asset has always been its people. Thanks to the team’s continued hard work and dedication, PrepMD has positively changed lives for over 10 years! We run 3 divisions, namely Training, Staffing, and Remote Monitoring from our Braintree, MA facility. Our employees have successful professional and educational backgrounds, and are here with a passion to impact people’s lives!
The visionary leadership team at PrepMD focuses on innovative ideas enabling company growth. PrepMD was founded in 2009 as a pacing school and soon grew to be a company with multiple divisions striving to make a significant impact on patients’ lives. The leadership team is always open to new ideas and strategies, and takes a strongly collaborative approach to accomplish goals.
Current Job Openings
About PrepMD Training
PrepMD was founded as a cardiac device pacing school to serve the need of trained cardiac device specialists, but soon grew to include cardiovascular and electrophysiology training, medical device staffing services and remote cardiac monitoring services. Since the company’s founding in 2009, PrepMD has trained more than 450 participants—and our placement rate is 98% within the industry or the healthcare sector. After 24 weeks of didactic learning, simulation training, and clinical rotations, PrepMD graduates are hired as highly productive cardiac device and electrophysiology mapping clinical specialists. PrepMD LLC also provides corporate and clinical onsite and online training programs for companies and health care providers.
Manager of Electrophysiology Clinical Instruction
Develop and deliver EP curriculum while collaborating with PrepMD Faculty on site in Braintree MA: The Manager of EP Instruction will manage and perform all duties related to the design, development and delivery of electrophysiology and cardiac rhythm management at the PrepMD training facility located in Braintree MA. This includes student training, corporate training and distance learning programs. Furthermore, this manager will oversee and perform workshops, simulation training as well as staff education on EP/CRM topics throughout the calendar year.
- Bachelor’s Degree from accredited college or university or credit equivalent preferred
- Minimum of five (5) years experience in a clinical EP setting to include supervisory/management roles
- Knowledge of diagnostic EP studies, 3D electro anatomical mapping and ablation procedures
- Knowledge of interrogation, programming, and troubleshooting procedures using all major CRM manufacturers
- IBHRE® CCDS certification
- IBHRE® CEPS certification
Employee compensation includes a competitive salary, bonus plan, health care benefits and a profit sharing plan
About PrepMD Remote Monitoring Services (RMS)
PrepMD was founded as a cardiac device pacing school to serve the need of trained cardiac device specialists, but soon grew to include cardiovascular and electrophysiology training, medical device staffing services and remote cardiac monitoring services. PrepMD RMS is a leading cardiac device remote monitoring service provider offering customized solutions to device clinics ranging from 20 patients to over 11,000 remotely monitored patients. PrepMD RMS was founded to address an increasing burden on clinics striving to provide better standard of care to patients with CIEDs including pacemakers, ICDs and ILRs. With advancements in remote monitoring technologies and studies proving that remote monitoring represents a standard of care for patients with cardiac devices, there is a growing need for highly qualified professionals to manage the device clinics. Through collaborative culture, exceptional people and visionary leadership, PrepMD RMS offers growth opportunities and competitive salary and benefits to its employees.
Cardiac Monitoring Associate (CMA):
The cardiac monitoring Associate (CMA) at PrepMD RMS is responsible for the monitoring of all patients across all device manufacturers within their assigned account(s), including alert notification and alert/scheduled report generation. The CMA will ensure prompt client notification of all actionable/urgent alert items, as well as timely reporting on all transmissions (both alert and scheduled). This team member is ultimately responsible for all clinical duties requested of PrepMD Remote Monitoring Services and is the client’s primary contact.
- Performing alert triage according to guidelines provided by the client, and using the client’s EHR systems to understand available patient historicals
- Providing prompt, same-day notification of all actionable/urgent alert items to the client throughout the normal operating hours of the clinic
- Providing high quality reports that align with client’s specifications
- Maintaining the client’s database system through updating new patient encounters on a daily basis
- Periodically hosting client web meetings in an effort to continuously improve services and client satisfaction
- Reconciling the device manufacturer websites (dismissing transmissions) after they have been completed
- Performing any and all other duties directed by their manager
- 4 year bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) preferred
- CCDS Certification preferred
- 2+ years cardiac device experience (industry or clinic)
- Prior experience working with Paceart preferred
- Strong communication skills and analytical skills
Please contact PrepMD at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.